Inflatable Bounce Houses- Tips to Consider Before Buying One
Safety is the top most consideration of most buyers when choosing inflatable bounce house. Of course, you can’t just buy anything without ensuring that will be safe for the family. Since bounce houses are quite expensive, buyers wanted to ensure that it can last for a long time. And, you have to determine how much amount you’re willing to spend for it. Choosing inflatable bounce house isn’t going to be easy as there are plenty of things to consider.
Below are the things you should keep in mind when shopping for a bounce house.
– Setting your budget is a very important factor. When shopping, there are many choices that you’re going to see. The tendency is you are going to choose the one that has more features than what you exactly require. This is the reason why you have to know your budget and be firm about it. No matter how much your budget is, you can sure find a durable, safe and affordable bounce house.
– The next important factor to consider is the type or model of inflatable bounce house that is going to suit your needs. There are commercial and residential inflatable bounce houses. Each type is different from each other. First, bounce house made for residential use are not designed for frequent use. When it comes to the commercial type, they are made stronger for frequent use. Since commercial models are stronger, they are more expensive too.
– Another way to determine if the bounce house is a good pick is by looking into the materials. The best materials are the PVC tarpaulin or woven oxford cloth. When it comes to residential bounce house, the best material to look for is the woven oxford cloth and known for its lightweight. The PVC tarpaulin, on the other side of the coin, is very heavy and used in commercial bounce houses.
– Look closely at the inflatable bounce house and determine its weaving and stitching. Since you want to choose the strongest for you, then go for the one wit quadruple stitching. In addition, check the weave and find the one that has a balanced weaving which would mean less prone to breakage.
– Finally, look into the capacity and weight. Regardless of using it indoors or outdoors, the bounce house should not be too heavy and difficult to manage. You have to spend time examining the features of the bounce house before you buy it. It is very important for you to know its total capacity so you’ll determine if it fits your needs and requirements.
Now, you are sure ready to find your inflatable bounce house with these tips above.